The sign

The sign
Thanks Dad !

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Number 3. Cocktails at 101 Cocktail Bar- Centrepoint.

When JGS and I first got back together he took me for a few cocktails here and I loved it. One of the reasons for this list and why it is full of (apparently ) mundane stuff like eat here, make this, do that is becasue I have discovered that I am a task orentated person and this was a good opportunity to do the things that I would always put off (make an ironing board cover) or never actually make the effort to do (cocktails/ Spaghetti House). To me, ther is a fine line between those two (non) actions. Anyway- I digress. So, here we are having cocktails in the 101 Bar. When you 1st walk in, there is a rather overpowering smell of bleach (but you get over it) and I would ALWAYS recommend going to the toilet in pairs. But the cocktails are delicious. Between us we had; margaritas, long island iced tea, squashed frog (JGS had this which I find ironic as he insists on saving all the frogs we encounter on our dog walk) sea breeze and an amaretto sour. I would like to point out that the amaretto sour is possibly the nicest thing I have ever tasted and I am aiming to recreate it over the weekend (another number 26?)

Don't we all look lovely. I am sorry for the lack of good photography. I have camera setting issues. Anyway- this is taken with the gorilla pod JGS got my for my birthday. I love it. Now I am taking photos all the time. JGS and I have gone from having no photos of us together to having loads. I am worried about the vanity aspect of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment