The sign

The sign
Thanks Dad !

Saturday 20 October 2012

21- knit a tanktop jumper- update

It is official. I cannot be distracted when knitting.
I can only knit. I cannot knit and talk.
I can only knit. I cannot knit and watch tv.
I can only knit. I cannot knit and listen to the radio.
I can only knit and concentrate on knitting.
I know this is official as I needed to knit 43 cm for the back of my jumper and now I need to make another visit to my knitting guru (JGS's mum) and get sorted as I got carried away and knitted up 65cm of jumper !!!!!! All because I thought I could knit and talk......



However- I am really pleased with it and I am even thinking about knitting another one. I am enjoying it. But in the back of my mind my next crochet project is making a bid for freedom.........

No comments:

Post a Comment